CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!
Most importantly, we back up the quality of our
work with a 10-year warranty on labor and a 1-year parts warranty for any General Computer PC system (special
order and name brands covered by manufacturers' warranty).
- We pride ourselves on our ability to solve problems.
- We start and complete repairs and service promptly.
- We do the work properly on the first try.
- We let you know the cost early.
In a recent Bay Area Consumers Checkbook
survey of the top 25 computer repair shops in the Bay Area, General Computer Systems
emerged a clear winner with 90% and 100% ratings in every single category
(including a 100% rating in the "Overall Performance" category).
Here's what our customers are telling us:
- "This letter is about 10 years overdue. That's how long I've been coming to you to solve my computer problems, advise on upgrades, and get me
out of the binds I get in when I follow the advice of my friend "who knows everything about computers."...
...When I say "you," I mean all of you - you and your knowledgeable staff. You have more than once showed me a smarter way to go or warned me away
from an upgrade that I didn't need or that was too expensive at the moment, but would (and did) go down in price before I need it.... Service has always been congenial, respectful (no laughing in my face at my ignorance), immediate when possible and quick even when busy...
...In short, you have made General Computer my source for not having to think or worry about my computer, but focus instead on the work for which I use it,
and know I can rely on you when anything goes wrong..."
- "I am writing to thank you again for the marvelous work you and your employees performed... I am so pleased with your prompt and responsive service that I plan to recommend your business to all my colleagues."
Thank you again,
- "Today I had a very serious problem with my home personal computer. Not knowing where to turn, I called your business...
I would like to express my sincere appreciation to you for helping me... From the onset of my phone call you assessed my problems and immediately took action to correct the issues. Only at the end of the call did you ask why I called you and did I buy my computer from you. This type of help is rare in this day and age.
You can bet that if I or any of my friends (business or social) need computer service, I will be referring them to you... Again, thank you for your expert knowledge and help."
John C. (AT&T Account Executive)